Best Attractions for Families and Individuals to Visit in Sterling, Virginia
Looking for a place to tour? There are many attractions found in Sterling VA that you, your friends, family and even your kids would love. There are activities, sight-seeing, relaxation, eat delicious meals, etc. that you can visit in Sterling Virginia.
Here are the top 8 best attractions in Sterling VA:
1. MIST Restaurant – experience a multi-cuisine restaurant at MIST Restaurant and Bar. You can either go walk-in, take reservations, take out, outdoor seating or you could also ask for their catering services. The venue is in lakeside for a great view, and they have a wide screen for sports events.
2. First Break Cafe – get served with a variety of drinks, lunch & dinner. They are one of the best attractions in Sterling VA that has a sports bar, and you would enjoy First Break Cafe with your friends. Play pool, darts, watch sports on their wide screens and dine their delicious specialty of food and drinks.
3. Algonkian Regional Park – want to take your family to a beautiful park? Algonkian Park is one of the well-maintained parks in Sterling VA. They have wide open areas for picnics, games, large parties, golf, wildlife, trails, cabins, waterpark, boat ramp and a lot more. You and your whole family would enjoy different activities.
4. Volcano Island Waterpark – come and enjoy the waterpark with your kids or the whole family. They have large water slides, summer camps and let your kids enjoy in the wading pool with lots of small stuff for them to play.
5. Sweetwater Tavern– they offer delicious food & beer that you would fall in love with. Many people recommend Sweetwater Tavern because of their amazing food and a nice place to drink beer.
6. Bungalow Lakehouse – grab a beer and make sure you won’t miss their happy hour. They have a wide variety of food to choose from. Whether you come to relax for a holiday or watch your favorite football sport, you would come back for more of their service. A great place to relax, drink and dine.
7. Heritage Farm Museum – the museum would show you and your kid’s variety of hands-on activities. You would likely see the farming history in Virginia in this museum, and you can still have a view of the farming equipment. Your kids would enjoy learning agriculture, interact in activities or occasions like milking the cow, apple festival, etc.
8. Claude Moore Park – your kids would surely enjoy the park center for doing activities, long slide in pool and snacks. For those who like some activities you can try their wall climbing and for those who like to relax have a walk in their forest trails to enjoy the nature. You can even play your favorite baseball and softball.
Either you’re up for relaxing, eat in restaurants with a variety of cuisines, get involved with activities, get your kids to waterpark and adventure, you would have a place to enjoy in Sterling VA.
Read more about the top 10 places to bring kids in Sterling VA
Read more about the best places to shop in Sterling, VA
Read more about the best 8 attractions in Sterling, VA
Read about the top 10 restaurants to eat in Sterling, VA