Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
43017 Dearmont Terrace
Leesburg, VA 20176
- Get a Free Quote
- Service Areas
- Tips & Articles
- About Google Rating4.9Based on 66 reviewsAshburn Pro Roofing4.9Beulah Vega1690738763I highly recommend Mike and his team. Mike provided valuable insights and thoughtful suggestions during the proposal stage, as well as a comprehensive report. This helpful, honest team made the process smooth. I will use them again if I need roofing services. Great job!Andrew Corbett1690197491Ashburn Pro Roofing surpassed my expectations. After a regrettable experience with another roofer, they identified the issue and resolved it affordably. Courtney was tremendous; courteous and professional. I strongly recommend them!Heather Parker1690173161I was very impressed with the service from this family-owned company. They replaced our flat roof and constructed a new roof deck, offering high-quality work at a competitive price. When adjustments were needed for better roof drainage, they responded promptly at no additional charge. Thanks to Mike, Tony, and their team for their excellent work. Highly recommend!Renee Allen1689702897Mike responded immediately and had roofers at my house within hours. I got a repair quote and had the work done on the same day. The repair worked, and they even provided before and after photos for documentation. Thanks, Mike and team!Kurt Peterschmidt1689604989Ashburn Pro Roofing was undoubtedly the best business company I've ever dealt with; Courtney’s professionalism, the crew’s punctuality, excellent work, fair pricing, and diligence were exceptional. They did everything needed for my roof and earned my strong recommendation. I know my neighbors hired them too. Definitely a 5-star rating!Anita Vazquez1689399946Working with Mike and APR turned out to be a good decision. Initially, I was not pleased with their work, but Mike listened to my feedback, was responsive, and sent the crew to address my concerns and rectify the issues. Much appreciated! I will work with them again.Joelle Fine1689332432Mike's inspection of our leak today was thorough and fast, and I can't recommend him and the Ashburn Pro Roofing team enough. His clear explanations, assurance about not needing to replace the entire roof, and the fair quote built my trust. The work was professionally done with great attention to detail.Oscar Raggio1689309013Ashburn Pro Roofing was a welcome change after some disappointing encounters with other roofing companies. Mike and the team were thorough in assessing the situation, answered every question about my roof, offered me a fair estimate, and then promptly completed the job. The crew was punctual, friendly, and professional. I had a new beautiful roof within two days and would highly recommend for this company. Thank you!Geana Chapp1689172808Ashburn Pro Roofing exceeded what one would expect from a roofing company. They were timely and their work was expert. We also got consistent updates from Mike the project manager. They're my go-to company for roofing needs. I'm extremely pleased with the outcome.Debby Charles1675374136My roof leak was fixed in 8 hours. I'll always call Ridgeline Roofers for any issues I might have in the future.Aaron Tubbs1675346167I had a leak and they had a technician to my house the next day. Leak fixed. Happy customer!Sean Dalliston1675266875Mike and team replaced our old roof with new architectural shingles, which look amazing. We're about to sell our house here in Leesburg and expect a good ROI. Highly recommend Ridgeline for your new roof needs.S Digl1671552765Highly recommended!Very professional, well organized, on time. Great work, thank you!Stefani Whetzel1669572090We had a leak in our roof and waited a week and a half for another company to contact us after the inspection. I contacted this company and they came that evening to inspect. There was a spot that was not sealed properly. They came out early the next day and fixed it. Customer service was excellent!Unger Enterprise1669384942Rep came out and provided an estimate on the roof repair. We requested the repair to be completed. Never heard back for over a month so contacted them only to find out if there were health issues that prevent it them from performing the repair. More time elapsed eventually for them to decide they don’t do this type of roof work.We had a contract with the homeowner and this caused a major delay and was very unprofessional.Susan Oliver1669125493Very responsive; arrived the same day that I called and then returned within two days to repair rotten wood around dormer windows in roof. Job looks very good -- although I'm not going to climb onto the roof to scrutinize it closely. Would definitely use again. The only problem has been repeated requests to write a review. I think that this is my second one, and I hope that the reminders will now stop.Joseph Bayerl1668864438Great experience. Their customer service team got me a quick quote and timely responses to my product questions. Installation work was professional and site cleanup was thorough.Gloria Feng1663360634I had a leak under my bay window roof. I contacted Ashburn Pro Roofing the following day and Courtney took good care of my request. She said she would try to squeeze a technician in to resolve my issue. Sure enough a roofer showed up two hours later. He looked at the metal roof and told me a spot was not properly sealed. He also visually inspected the metal roof and said it was in good condition. He sealed it and painted it to closely match the roof color. The service was good but a little bit pricey.Alexander Whipp1656357151Needed to repair a leak in a few vents/pipes on my roof that I noticed the week of May 21. Ultimately they were priced competitively, and completed the inspection quickly on May 31st.The scheduling was a challenge and took 3 weeks to complete due to missing scheduled windows staffing. They did a great job, but I would only recommend them for jobs that are not time-sensitive. The job was completed on June 21st after 3 cancellations or missed scheduling windows.AA DD1620071200Ashburn Pro Roofers took away the stress on my family and I after a terrible wind storm. They were Early, Fast, and Responsive to our roof repair needs after the worst wind storm in about 15 years, and made the roof repair before the next hard rain. Thank you Asburn Pro Roofers for saving our house!!Karin Lindberg1617920927I had 3 quotes in hand when I reached out to Ashburn Pro-Roofing and I was impressed right away with their straight forward approach. I knew what I wanted and their proposal was the same products, the same labor and one quote which was in tune to what I wanted to pay. There was no need to wheel and deal as their proposal was completely acceptable and they provided me with an honest bid unlike the previous companies.I am 100% happy with my new skylight and new roof, they were on time and finished late that night. I met the Project Mgr the next morning and we reviewed the work. Excellent job and I will def recommend to neighbors and friends!Thank you!Jon Kurtz1614820500Super friendly and responsive!! They installed new siting around our garage, they used great materials and were timely.Jim Hitrik1608992253Highly recommended - very professional, responsive, and quality roof replacement - Thank you Mike, Courtney, and Ashburn Pro Roofing team.Edmund Surma1608649415It seems that some negative information was associated with me regarding Ashburn Pro Roofing. I want to say that I am VERY PLEASED with the work APR had done for me. I did have one issue which they promptly rectified and I am very happy with the quality of their work. And, during the recent snowfall I thought I found another issue. When the APR personnel came to my house, they showed me a problem I had with my gutters, which was not a problem with the roof installation they had done earlier. However, they performed a temporary fix free of charge to hold me over until I can get the permanent work done, which will be done by Ashburn Pro Roofing.Nikki Wenzel Lamb1603746592I HIGHLY recommend Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing for anyone that needs roof work done! We have been with another roofing company for the past 5 years and have had a growing leak in our roof. Despite having the other company come out twice, they continued to say there was no leak. We decided to call Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing to see if they could help! Not only did someone (Bryon) come out THE SAME DAY, but when he couldn't find anything on the outside of the roof, he went into the attic! Bryon was able to find the issue and repair it! Bryon was amazing and followed current guidelines for COVID (mask and social distancing). Because of their outstanding efforts, we will be using Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing for any future needs!Audrey Beaulac1598630298I enjoyed working with Ashburn Pro Roofing. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable and alert, finished on time, did a great clean up.Maggie Read1598305642Called Ashburn Pro Roofing to inspect my roof due to possible damage done by another contractor. I was happy with the quick response from the office handling the call to Charlie showing up to inspect the roof. Charlie was very knowledgeable and helpful with explaining what my roof may need. Even though I do not need repair right now, I was happy with his honesty and plan on using them in the future when I need my roof fixed.Adam Strisik1594072852The professionalism and quality of work really surpassed my expectations. Job very well done and will 100% have Ashburn Pro Roofing take care of all my roofing needs from here on out. Special shout out to Charles Hoffman who really took the time to explain everything and make sure I'm completely satisfied.John Hajduk1592619758Charlie went above and beyond for our roofing repair. Knowledgeable, honest and hard working - I won't hesitate to use them again. Definitely holding on to their number!Cranky Pants1588643449Kudos to Ashburn Pro Roofing's Charlie Hoffman. We discovered a roof leak over the weekend before last. Called that Monday, and Charlie came out that same day. He took a look and was very up front about the needed repairs...some of which should have been done years ago before we bought the house. He couldn't start that Tuesday due to rain, but came out on Wed. and completed the repairs, as well as replaced some fascia/siding that had been blown off during very windy times... in a very timely fashion. I appreciated his knowledge and candor...he made us feel very comfortable about what needed to be done, and what will probably need to be done as time goes on. The repair cost was surprisingly affordable. We will go back to Ashburn Pro Roofing as time goes on...especially if the job can be done by Charlie. Thanks again.Oops...I'm editing this...thanks go out to Courtney too. She was part of that very quick process of getting Charlie out there...apologies Courtney...thank you for your assistance also.J Klein1588098893We noticed that our gutter was pulling away from the roof and that we had a leak in the ceiling at that spot. We called Ashburn Pro Roofing this morning to have someone come take a look at it. Charlie contacted me right away to discuss the issue. Not only was Charlie able to come out right away, he was extremely knowledgeable, very responsive, punctual, and polite. I cannot say enough good things about Charlie! Highly recommend!Raquel Whatley1586727308Easter weekend 2020. We sustained damage as a result of a couple previous days of high winds. Courtney was very helpful and sent Charlie out on Saturday so we could get a estimate. On Sunday, Charlie came out to do the repair. Very prompt and excellent customer service. These folks know how to take care of their customers. We will use them again the next time! Thank you Courtney and Charlie.Nick Farrant1579298851Many thanks to the team at Ashburn Pro Roofing. Called Tuesday with an urgent repair, saw Charlie Wednesday, estimate was reasonable, excellent work completed Friday before the weather changed. Great communication from Courtney, prompt quality service from Charlie. Thanks! Highly recommended.Michael Rutledge1577401647Ashburn Pro Roofing came out to our house on time and in the rain to inspect our roof. Charlie was knowledge about the type of roofs we had, identified potential issues, and Mike in their office documented what Charlie found in a clear one page report in case we needed it for court. I highly recommend Ashburn Pro!Bruce. Barclay1576786214Charlie did an excellent job on my siding for a reasonable price. Highly recommend.Sharyn Lange1576597246Ashburn Pro Roofing came the very next day after we lost a shingle due to a windstorm which was one day before we were expecting rain. They were extremely knowledgable, honest, and efficient. We are new to the area and we are first-time homeowners and we will definitely be calling Ashburn Pro Roofing the next time we need anything for our roof!Diane Park1572482639Charlie Hoffman was a rockstar! He laid out options to diagnose where my leak was occurring and made recommendations on how to proceed. He followed up afterwards to make sure my house remained dry. Bravo, Charlie 😃Karen A1571929034From request of quote to follow on work, Ashburn Pro are truly pros, they have good work ethic, are on time (or text if they will be late), responsive and provide value. I highly recommend them for roofing replacement & repairJessica Lilienkamp1568914345We had a problem with our roof (fascia and soffit) and tried for over 2 years to get someone to fix it. Most companies wouldn't come because it was too small of a job, or would come and give a quote but when I called to schedule, I never heard back. I finally discovered Ashburn Pro Roofing. I received a call back from Charlie the same day. He understood the problem, and a provided a general idea of how much it would be to fix. If I was available, Charlie was ready to come that day after completing another job in the area. We were able to schedule within the week. The issue was fixed , and done the right way, so that it should not be a problem again.C Hawkins1565859566They are 5 stars all the way for so many reasons. The first reason is that I did not get delayed a week just to have a person come to my house to even give me an estimate or look. I understand that summer is the busy season for roofing companies (which is a good problem to have). My issue was rather small and as a result of the team from Ashburn Pro Roofing coming out right away/same day, the problem was made even smaller. The second reason for the five stars is that they provided logical and cost effective solutions to my problem rather than use the Capital One thought "I wonder what is in his wallet" to make a huge sale. I have seen slimy sale people trying to make a buck and Ashburn Pro Roofing is NOT one of them. They are on the top of my list for roof things. As a result of their quick response, great solutions, and honesty, I am back to a normal state of mind so that I can enjoy life without worry. That my friends is what a great sale is all about. They get two thumbs up as well as five stars (but deserve 10).Ryan Harju1561466744Charlie came out to do a licensed roof inspection within 24 hours of calling Ashburn Pro Roofing. Very professional, knowledgeable and explained everything he was showing me in full detail. Other roofing companies don't even get on the roof, they just sit you down and say they are going to charge you an arm and leg to replace the roof. Charlie went through shingles, demonstrating, showing examples, while i stood and watched as he called out each little detail. It was great. Then when I needed the documents I was able to text the Project Manager Mike and keep in contact with him and Charlie directly via text messaging. Charlie came out on a Sunday (within 48 hours of asking for the repairs) and got the job done with in 2-3 hours. Explained what he did before he left and I was invoiced the next day. Prices were fair, and very reasonable. 5 stars - period. I've already started telling my friends and family whether they need a roof or not - call APR!!! Top notch!! Top notch!!Kenneth Burris1560176573Michael and his team were great to work with. They provided a competitive price to replace my roof and work very quickly. Michael and his team were professional and ethical the entire process. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking for a new roof or repair work done.Kira Cadang-Kristan1556673261Charlie Hoffman of Ashburn Pro Roofers was fantastic! He was reliable, professional, honest, and trustworthy. I’ll never use anyone else for our roofing needs and recommend him, highly!Mike Malpeli1555592676Best customer service and value around. Knowledgeable, prompt and reasonably priced. Technician was top-notch. Spent time explaining what he did, why he did it and things to think about for future repairs. No upselling, just honest advice.Britany Washburn1551754161I had a great experience with Charlie! The area around my siding/wood chimney was leaking, and he was happy to explain everything that was going on. He went above and beyond to give me advice on the exterior of my new town home, and it was clear that he truly cares about his work. He even came out on a Sunday to make sure the chimney was water-tight before an upcoming storm. There was consistent communication, and he did quality work. I absolutely recommend Ashburn Pro Roofing, and I'll be using them if I have any more problems.Chuck Schoch1535458996I typically dread having to deal with contractors, they are notorious for over promising and under delivering. Mike with Ashburn Pro Roofing was a pleasant exception, from the minute I contacted him to the time they completed the roofing job was a very pleasant and professional experience. I am use to contractors being responsive up until you sign the contract then things change and you become a slave to their schedule, that didn't happen with Mike. Mike was responsive throughout the process even when my questions may have seemed basic or annoying, he never made me feel like I was less than important to him. Mike made a promise on how long the job would take and when rain interfered with that schedule Mike sent 2 crews out to make sure the job was completed as promised. I can not emphasize enough how satisfying it was to deal with Mike who is truly a professional and cares about his customers.Kathy Sparkman1535388021Ended up with missing shingles/leak due to the last storm. Not only did Ashburn Pro answer the call immediately, but Charlie arrived promptly to assess the damage. Charlie is a wealth of information providing an honest approach to needed repairs. No upselling! Just straightforward "this is what you need" to get this right. I look forward to the scheduled repairs taking place tomorrow/Wednesday. Just in time before the next projected rain! I will Edit my rating upon completion of the repair, to reflect my review of the work performed. Thank you Charlie and Ashburn Pro Roofing! :-)Jack Oden1527342354I had my roof damaged in the recent storm. Mike was timely in getting me his estimate. It was lower than to other bidder and within the insurance settlement. Material delivery was on time. Although weather was not cooperative, as soon as there were two days to do the work, his team was on time , professional, did a great job, and cleaned up afterward. Byron was the team lead and they were all hard workers. The roof never looked this good. Thanks Mike!Birgit Forck1506007372Quick response time,friendly and efficient service,overall a very good experienceBridget Voci1496858646We have used this company for two roof repairs and were happy with the service.Michael K1487437956I had a great experience working with this company. They did a small repair and did a full inspection on my roof. I highly recommend them for any roofing needs!Dana Cornell1487436726I was very impressed. They were able to come out quickly and their pricing was very reasonable. They replaced some of my vent caps. I generally distrust contractors, but they earned my trust because they actually didn't raise their quote on me when they discovered that they had to do some additional work. I would definitely use them again in the future if I have any other issues.ian holley1476662270Great company, very responsive and very courteous. I strongly using Ashburn Pro Roofing.Michael Manson1475697714Pricing, Quality work, clean and very ethical company. I would highly recommend for any hob, large or small, residential or commercial.×
Hiring Roofing Sales Professionals
Hiring Roofing Sales Pros
Ashburn Pro Roofing & Ridgeline Roofers is growing rapidly. We need a professional and proven sales person to grow with us. You need at least 1+ year of in-home sales experience to run self-generated but mostly company-provided leads.
We generate many of our own high-quality leads (we get tons of calls per day) so you’ll be focused on closing business and making money!
What We Would Provide You
- A verifiable opportunity to make $150K+ - This is a commission-only position but can turn into base + commission over time for the right person.
- High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
- We have 50+ five-star reviews on Google
- An award-winning company you can be proud to represent
- Opportunities for your professional growth as a salesperson
What We Need for this Role
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
Join us. The right person will grow with us and your potential to make money will be limitless.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Please call (703) 345-0601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read About Our Team
Mike Kabban and Ronan Keane, co-owners of Ashburn Pro Roofing are 100% dedicated to providing the very best customer service. They've worked hard to get 5-star only reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook. They've successfully strived to build a small-town roofing company into an award-winning Loudoun-based family business.
Mike and Ronan both live in western Loudoun county and are contributors to the community. Both are family men with children who attend western Loudoun schools. You'll often see them in Purcellville, Round Hill, Hamilton, Leesburg and Ashburn.
Please don't hesitate to call us with roofing siding or gutter issues. We'd love to hear from you!