Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
43017 Dearmont Terrace
Leesburg, VA 20176
- Get a Free Quote
- Service Areas
- Tips & Articles
- AboutGoogle Rating4.8Based on 53 reviewsAshburn Pro Roofing4.8Stefani Whetzel18:01 27 Nov 22We had a leak in our roof and waited a week and a half for another company to contact us after the inspection. I contacted this company and they came that evening to inspect. There was a spot that was not sealed properly. They came out early the next day and fixed it. Customer service was excellent!Unger Enterprise14:02 25 Nov 22Rep came out and provided an estimate on the roof repair. We requested the repair to be completed. Never heard back for over a month so contacted them only to find out if there were health issues that prevent it them from performing the repair. More time elapsed eventually for them to decide they don’t do this type of roof work.We had a contract with the homeowner and this caused a major delay and was very unprofessional.Susan Oliver13:58 22 Nov 22Very responsive; arrived the same day that I called and then returned within two days to repair rotten wood around dormer windows in roof. Job looks very good -- although I'm not going to climb onto the roof to scrutinize it closely. Would definitely use again. The only problem has been repeated requests to write a review. I think that this is my second one, and I hope that the reminders will now stop.Joseph Bayerl13:27 19 Nov 22Great experience. Their customer service team got me a quick quote and timely responses to my product questions. Installation work was professional and site cleanup was thorough.Gloria Feng20:37 16 Sep 22I had a leak under my bay window roof. I contacted Ashburn Pro Roofing the following day and Courtney took good care of my request. She said she would try to squeeze a technician in to resolve my issue. Sure enough a roofer showed up two hours later. He looked at the metal roof and told me a spot was not properly sealed. He also visually inspected the metal roof and said it was in good condition. He sealed it and painted it to closely match the roof color. The service was good but a little bit pricey.Alexander Whipp19:12 27 Jun 22Needed to repair a leak in a few vents/pipes on my roof that I noticed the week of May 21. Ultimately they were priced competitively, and completed the inspection quickly on May 31st.The scheduling was a challenge and took 3 weeks to complete due to missing scheduled windows staffing. They did a great job, but I would only recommend them for jobs that are not time-sensitive. The job was completed on June 21st after 3 cancellations or missed scheduling windows.AA DD19:46 03 May 21Ashburn Pro Roofers took away the stress on my family and I after a terrible wind storm. They were Early, Fast, and Responsive to our roof repair needs after the worst wind storm in about 15 years, and made the roof repair before the next hard rain. Thank you Asburn Pro Roofers for saving our house!!Karin Lindberg22:28 08 Apr 21I had 3 quotes in hand when I reached out to Ashburn Pro-Roofing and I was impressed right away with their straight forward approach. I knew what I wanted and their proposal was the same products, the same labor and one quote which was in tune to what I wanted to pay. There was no need to wheel and deal as their proposal was completely acceptable and they provided me with an honest bid unlike the previous companies.I am 100% happy with my new skylight and new roof, they were on time and finished late that night. I met the Project Mgr the next morning and we reviewed the work. Excellent job and I will def recommend to neighbors and friends!Thank you!Edmund Surma15:03 22 Dec 20It seems that some negative information was associated with me regarding Ashburn Pro Roofing. I want to say that I am VERY PLEASED with the work APR had done for me. I did have one issue which they promptly rectified and I am very happy with the quality of their work. And, during the recent snowfall I thought I found another issue. When the APR personnel came to my house, they showed me a problem I had with my gutters, which was not a problem with the roof installation they had done earlier. However, they performed a temporary fix free of charge to hold me over until I can get the permanent work done, which will be done by Ashburn Pro Roofing.Nikki Wenzel Lamb21:09 26 Oct 20I HIGHLY recommend Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing for anyone that needs roof work done! We have been with another roofing company for the past 5 years and have had a growing leak in our roof. Despite having the other company come out twice, they continued to say there was no leak. We decided to call Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing to see if they could help! Not only did someone (Bryon) come out THE SAME DAY, but when he couldn't find anything on the outside of the roof, he went into the attic! Bryon was able to find the issue and repair it! Bryon was amazing and followed current guidelines for COVID (mask and social distancing). Because of their outstanding efforts, we will be using Ashburn Pro Roofing/Ridgeline Roofing for any future needs!Maggie Read21:47 24 Aug 20Called Ashburn Pro Roofing to inspect my roof due to possible damage done by another contractor. I was happy with the quick response from the office handling the call to Charlie showing up to inspect the roof. Charlie was very knowledgeable and helpful with explaining what my roof may need. Even though I do not need repair right now, I was happy with his honesty and plan on using them in the future when I need my roof fixed.Adam Strisik22:00 06 Jul 20The professionalism and quality of work really surpassed my expectations. Job very well done and will 100% have Ashburn Pro Roofing take care of all my roofing needs from here on out. Special shout out to Charles Hoffman who really took the time to explain everything and make sure I'm completely satisfied.Cranky Pants01:50 05 May 20Kudos to Ashburn Pro Roofing's Charlie Hoffman. We discovered a roof leak over the weekend before last. Called that Monday, and Charlie came out that same day. He took a look and was very up front about the needed repairs...some of which should have been done years ago before we bought the house. He couldn't start that Tuesday due to rain, but came out on Wed. and completed the repairs, as well as replaced some fascia/siding that had been blown off during very windy times... in a very timely fashion. I appreciated his knowledge and candor...he made us feel very comfortable about what needed to be done, and what will probably need to be done as time goes on. The repair cost was surprisingly affordable. We will go back to Ashburn Pro Roofing as time goes on...especially if the job can be done by Charlie. Thanks again.Oops...I'm editing this...thanks go out to Courtney too. She was part of that very quick process of getting Charlie out there...apologies Courtney...thank you for your assistance also.J Klein18:34 28 Apr 20We noticed that our gutter was pulling away from the roof and that we had a leak in the ceiling at that spot. We called Ashburn Pro Roofing this morning to have someone come take a look at it. Charlie contacted me right away to discuss the issue. Not only was Charlie able to come out right away, he was extremely knowledgeable, very responsive, punctual, and polite. I cannot say enough good things about Charlie! Highly recommend!Raquel Whatley21:35 12 Apr 20Easter weekend 2020. We sustained damage as a result of a couple previous days of high winds. Courtney was very helpful and sent Charlie out on Saturday so we could get a estimate. On Sunday, Charlie came out to do the repair. Very prompt and excellent customer service. These folks know how to take care of their customers. We will use them again the next time! Thank you Courtney and Charlie.Nick Farrant22:07 17 Jan 20Many thanks to the team at Ashburn Pro Roofing. Called Tuesday with an urgent repair, saw Charlie Wednesday, estimate was reasonable, excellent work completed Friday before the weather changed. Great communication from Courtney, prompt quality service from Charlie. Thanks! Highly recommended.Michael Rutledge23:07 26 Dec 19Ashburn Pro Roofing came out to our house on time and in the rain to inspect our roof. Charlie was knowledge about the type of roofs we had, identified potential issues, and Mike in their office documented what Charlie found in a clear one page report in case we needed it for court. I highly recommend Ashburn Pro!Sharyn Lange15:40 17 Dec 19Ashburn Pro Roofing came the very next day after we lost a shingle due to a windstorm which was one day before we were expecting rain. They were extremely knowledgable, honest, and efficient. We are new to the area and we are first-time homeowners and we will definitely be calling Ashburn Pro Roofing the next time we need anything for our roof!Diane Park00:43 31 Oct 19Charlie Hoffman was a rockstar! He laid out options to diagnose where my leak was occurring and made recommendations on how to proceed. He followed up afterwards to make sure my house remained dry. Bravo, Charlie 😃Karen Aragon14:57 24 Oct 19From request of quote to follow on work, Ashburn Pro are truly pros, they have good work ethic, are on time (or text if they will be late), responsive and provide value. I highly recommend them for roofing replacement & repairJessica Lilienkamp17:32 19 Sep 19We had a problem with our roof (fascia and soffit) and tried for over 2 years to get someone to fix it. Most companies wouldn't come because it was too small of a job, or would come and give a quote but when I called to schedule, I never heard back. I finally discovered Ashburn Pro Roofing. I received a call back from Charlie the same day. He understood the problem, and a provided a general idea of how much it would be to fix. If I was available, Charlie was ready to come that day after completing another job in the area. We were able to schedule within the week. The issue was fixed , and done the right way, so that it should not be a problem again.C Hawkins08:59 15 Aug 19They are 5 stars all the way for so many reasons. The first reason is that I did not get delayed a week just to have a person come to my house to even give me an estimate or look. I understand that summer is the busy season for roofing companies (which is a good problem to have). My issue was rather small and as a result of the team from Ashburn Pro Roofing coming out right away/same day, the problem was made even smaller. The second reason for the five stars is that they provided logical and cost effective solutions to my problem rather than use the Capital One thought "I wonder what is in his wallet" to make a huge sale. I have seen slimy sale people trying to make a buck and Ashburn Pro Roofing is NOT one of them. They are on the top of my list for roof things. As a result of their quick response, great solutions, and honesty, I am back to a normal state of mind so that I can enjoy life without worry. That my friends is what a great sale is all about. They get two thumbs up as well as five stars (but deserve 10).Ryan Harju12:45 25 Jun 19Charlie came out to do a licensed roof inspection within 24 hours of calling Ashburn Pro Roofing. Very professional, knowledgeable and explained everything he was showing me in full detail. Other roofing companies don't even get on the roof, they just sit you down and say they are going to charge you an arm and leg to replace the roof. Charlie went through shingles, demonstrating, showing examples, while i stood and watched as he called out each little detail. It was great. Then when I needed the documents I was able to text the Project Manager Mike and keep in contact with him and Charlie directly via text messaging. Charlie came out on a Sunday (within 48 hours of asking for the repairs) and got the job done with in 2-3 hours. Explained what he did before he left and I was invoiced the next day. Prices were fair, and very reasonable. 5 stars - period. I've already started telling my friends and family whether they need a roof or not - call APR!!! Top notch!! Top notch!!Kenneth Burris14:22 10 Jun 19Michael and his team were great to work with. They provided a competitive price to replace my roof and work very quickly. Michael and his team were professional and ethical the entire process. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking for a new roof or repair work done.Kira Cadang-Kristan01:14 01 May 19Charlie Hoffman of Ashburn Pro Roofers was fantastic! He was reliable, professional, honest, and trustworthy. I’ll never use anyone else for our roofing needs and recommend him, highly!Mike Malpeli13:04 18 Apr 19Best customer service and value around. Knowledgeable, prompt and reasonably priced. Technician was top-notch. Spent time explaining what he did, why he did it and things to think about for future repairs. No upselling, just honest advice.Britany Washburn02:49 05 Mar 19I had a great experience with Charlie! The area around my siding/wood chimney was leaking, and he was happy to explain everything that was going on. He went above and beyond to give me advice on the exterior of my new town home, and it was clear that he truly cares about his work. He even came out on a Sunday to make sure the chimney was water-tight before an upcoming storm. There was consistent communication, and he did quality work. I absolutely recommend Ashburn Pro Roofing, and I'll be using them if I have any more problems.Chuck Schoch12:23 28 Aug 18I typically dread having to deal with contractors, they are notorious for over promising and under delivering. Mike with Ashburn Pro Roofing was a pleasant exception, from the minute I contacted him to the time they completed the roofing job was a very pleasant and professional experience. I am use to contractors being responsive up until you sign the contract then things change and you become a slave to their schedule, that didn't happen with Mike. Mike was responsive throughout the process even when my questions may have seemed basic or annoying, he never made me feel like I was less than important to him. Mike made a promise on how long the job would take and when rain interfered with that schedule Mike sent 2 crews out to make sure the job was completed as promised. I can not emphasize enough how satisfying it was to deal with Mike who is truly a professional and cares about his customers.Kathy Sparkman16:40 27 Aug 18Ended up with missing shingles/leak due to the last storm. Not only did Ashburn Pro answer the call immediately, but Charlie arrived promptly to assess the damage. Charlie is a wealth of information providing an honest approach to needed repairs. No upselling! Just straightforward "this is what you need" to get this right. I look forward to the scheduled repairs taking place tomorrow/Wednesday. Just in time before the next projected rain! I will Edit my rating upon completion of the repair, to reflect my review of the work performed. Thank you Charlie and Ashburn Pro Roofing! :-)Jack Oden13:45 26 May 18I had my roof damaged in the recent storm. Mike was timely in getting me his estimate. It was lower than to other bidder and within the insurance settlement. Material delivery was on time. Although weather was not cooperative, as soon as there were two days to do the work, his team was on time , professional, did a great job, and cleaned up afterward. Byron was the team lead and they were all hard workers. The roof never looked this good. Thanks Mike!Dana Cornell16:52 18 Feb 17I was very impressed. They were able to come out quickly and their pricing was very reasonable. They replaced some of my vent caps. I generally distrust contractors, but they earned my trust because they actually didn't raise their quote on me when they discovered that they had to do some additional work. I would definitely use them again in the future if I have any other issues.×
Roofing Contractor: Leesburg, Va Roof Repair and Roof Replacement Services
Ashburn Pro Roofing is part of the Ridgeline Roofers family proudly serving Loudoun and Fairfax counties.
Best Roof Leak Repair, and Roof Replacement Company.
Ashburn Pro Roofing company and contractor provides roofing repair, shingle repair, siding and trim, gutter and downspout and roof replacement for residents and businesses in Leesburg, Ashburn, Reston, Purcellville, Centreville, McLean, Sterling and Manassas. Whether you need emergency roof repair or a planned roof replacement will want to help you. Please call the best now at (703) 345-0601. We're waiting for your call.
Unlike other roof repairs contractors in Virginia, our Leesburg, Ashburn, Purcellville, Centreville, McLean, Reston and Manassas roofing company conducts our Virginia roofing and siding, and gutters repair services in a professional manner with the utmost integrity. Call us now for all your roofing replacement, gutter work, asphalt shingle and installation work. We offer the best service at affordable prices. Call a trusted roof repair contractor Va. We're standing by to take your call.
5 Great Reasons Why You Need to Call Us Now!
1. We are insured and employ top technicians.
2. Our roof replacement is guaranteed for 10 years.
3. Our GAF shingles are guaranteed for 30 years.
4. We offer extremely competitive pricing. We'll beat everyone.
5. We have 100% customer satisfaction. Ask us for references.
Ashburn Pro Roofing Contractor Services Includes:
- Shingle Roof Repair
- Shingle Roof Replacement
- Siding Repair
- Siding Replacement
- Gutter Maintenance and Cleaning
- Gutter Replacement
Ashburn Roofing Company: Roof and Shingle Repair
Call the Ashburn roofing contractor in Loudoun for roof repair Sterling VA. We perform gutter repairs, asphalt shingle repair and new roof installation needs. Our Loudoun county company in Ashburn offers a free, no obligation residential or commercial roofing repair evaluation. We're as good or better than roofing company Sterling VA.
Other Loudoun county roofing companies or contractors can’t offer you an accurate and comprehensive report on your roof. Unlike another commercial Loudoun company in Northern Virginia, our company will perform a thorough and comprehensive assessment of your Loudoun county home roof. We perform outstanding gutter, asphalt shingle and gutter residential and commercial work and repairs in the county.
When the Ashburn Pro Roofing company works on your Loudoun county roof you can expect the very best asphalt shingle or gutter contractor repairs. As a Loudoun county contractor, we bring an easy-to-understand view of the roof’s or gutter situation so you can see it in the comfort of your home. Call (703) 345-0601. Please read the reviews of our very satisfied customers too.
Read our newest article about asphalt shingle repairs and commercial and residential roof installation.
Ashburn Pro Roofing Replacement in Loudoun County, Virginia
Best Roof Repair Company in Loudoun County, Virginia
Roof Repair Leesburg, VA
Most Trusted Roofer in Leesburg, Virginia
Top Rated Roof Replacement Services in Western Loudoun
Honest Roofing Repair Contractor in Virginia
Number 1 Roofer in Leesburg, VA
Award-Winning Roofer - Loudoun Times Mirror
Highly Rated Roof Replacement Company
Roofing Repair and Roof Replacement Cities:
Ashburn, Reston, Sterling, Purcellville, Manassas, McLean, Centreville and Leesburg.
Roofing Contractor: Leesburg, Va Roof Repair and Roof Replacement Services
Visit our Interactive mapping portfolio of previous jobs that we have completed throughout our local area. Filter by City/Town, Project Type, Photos, Reviews, and more!